Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Special Surprise!




It was a pleasure to find two of my items featured in two different treasuries today (when my computer was usable again! --and that is another story!) Sixsisters, one of my friends from the Boomers and Beyond (Bbest) team selected my teal and lime Splashy Scarf Series IIIfor her treasury entitled Waiting. It can be viewed until 8:22 a.m., Monday, February 9.

KBShimmer from the Indiana Etsy Street Team (INCrowdteam) selected my double thick blue poncho for her treasury entitled Through Blue Tinted Glasses. Her treasury can be viewed through Tuesday, February 10 at 4:40 a.m.

SixSisters is a very talented painter. I especially love her bird collection, such as those shown here. You will want to visit her shop to see her other wonderful paintings.


















KBShimmer makes gorgeous soaps, shampoos, bath bombs, and lip balms. Here are some of my favorites. I'm sure you will want to visit her shop to see all of her selections!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, thank you for featuring me on your blog.My computer is down and I am using my sisters laptop.
It feels really strange to me . lol. Thank you again for thinking
of me. xx