Sunday, October 24, 2010
The second feature is about sea turtles and is for the Crafting for Animals Guild on Artifire, and of which I am a member. You can find that here:
And, if you are in the mood for shopping for yourself or others, feel free to check out my hand-crocheted items at any of these online venues:
Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
And here they are, folks! The entries into my first ever blog giveaway in celebration of my third anniversary of having a shop for hand-crocheted items : www.bagsandmorebypam.etsy.com Thanks to everyone who went to my shop, selected the scarf or scarf/hat set they would like if they were a winner, and emailed me their choice. Wish I could have sent you all a prize!
What you don’t see here is my dear husband’s hand dipping into the crystal bowl to pull out the winner. Learned you can’t take a photo with an iphone in the dark! Since we both fell asleep on the actual day the drawing was supposed to occur, I kind of awakened him very early this morning and asked him to draw out a name while I took a photo. He did so, without even grumbling! However, there was no photo of his willing and able hand when I checked my pictures. Darn!
And truly, with his eyes closed, and in the dark, the name drawn from the crystal bowl is Judi Brandow! Congratulations, Judi. I hope you love wearing the scarf you selected!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
And, in celebration of my third year anniversary on Etsy, I am having a blog giveaway. Here is how you participate:
1. Go to my Etsy store: http://www.bagsandmorebypam.etsy.com/
2. Click on Hats and Scarves
3. Choose your favorite scarf or hat and scarf set, and double click on it. Copy the listing number at the top of the screen. Paste this in an email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name. (Your email will be my way of contacting you if you are the winner.
4. If you are the winner, you will receive the scarf or scarf/hat set you chose. And, if you wish a different color in the same design, I can do that!
5. Deadline to enter is Sunday, October 17, at midnight, EST
6. Names will be placed in a container on Monday, October 18, and my dear husband will draw one out!
Hope you enjoy looking at the selection of scarves and participating in this, my first ever, blog giveaway.