Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sally Starts Early!

Sally was coming over.  Believe it or not, she was going to start her online Christmas shopping already, and wanted some ideas from me.

“Come right in!” I smiled, as I opened the door at the sound of the bell.

“I’m so glad you are going to help me,” Sally said.  “I love seeing what your Bbest team members have for sale.  You know I’m shopping for some friends that have favorite colors, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s what you said,” I responded.  “And what colors are we looking for today?” I queried.

“Well, Susie loves red.   Lisa’s favorite is blue.  And Maggie’s favorite is purple,” Sally replied.

“Oh, do I have some great things for you to look at!” I said excitedly.  “Let’s start with red,” I continued. 

sunrise sunset beth peardon

www.BethPeardonProds.etsy.com

Boston, Massachusetts

spiced cranberry candle ajs country cottage

www.ajscountrycottage.etsy.com

Kansas City, Missouri

ruby topaz hummingbird six sisters

www.sixsisters.etsy.com

Philadelphia, PA

red and orange pendant chris 1

www.chris1.etsy.com

East Lansing, Michigan

close at hand pincushion birose

www.birose.etsy.com

Hawaii

red fused hearts pendant lucky girl

www.luckygirltrading.etsy.com

Durham, North Carolina

cemetery votive lantern nonnie

www.nonnie60.etsy.com

Danville, Pennsylvania

“Those are simply gorgeous,” exclaimed Sally.  “It will be so hard to choose just one,” she said.

“Well, that isn’t everything there is in red,” I responded. “All you have to do is go to Etsy and type in Bbest team red, and you can see lots more selections in red,” I added.

“What about the blue?” asked Sally.

“Let’s check those out now, “ I answered.

navy blue white polka dot sundress bytheby

www.bytheby.etsy.com

Crawfordsville, Indiana

mini tin pill box or coin case claycenter

www.claycenter.etsy.com

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin

aceo bounty japan artmixter

www.artmixter.etsy.com

East Dereham, United Kingdom

azurite=malachite ring annasjewelry

www.annasjewelry.etsy.com

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

brocade silk hanging altheap

www.altheap.etsy.com

Raleigh, North Carolina

blue green flower zuda

www.zudagay.etsy.com

Camp Quincy, Illinois

blue winters night painting mystic silks

www.mysticsilks.etsy.com

Warren, Ohio

“I love all of those, too,” whispered Sally.  “They are all simply beautiful!  I can’t wait to see what you have chosen in purple!” she said.

victorian amethyst pendant gerrys jewel box

www.gerrysjewelbox.etsy.com

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

serenditipy jumbo perle yarn sassalynne

www.sassalynne.etsy.com

Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom

purple jasper earrings magdalene jewels

www.magdalenejewels.etsy.com

Hartsdale, New York

personalized scarf blazing needles

www.blazingneedles.etsy.com

York, Pennsylvania

grape visions felted needle book jnoriginals

www.jnoriginals.etsy.com

Urbandale, Iowa

fantasy fortress onawhimsey

www.onawhimsey.etsy.com

West Sussex, United Kingdom

eggplant on my deck aceo heronkate

www.heronkate.etsy.com

Pittsboro, North Carolina

“Well, I just don’t know what to say,” said Sally.  “Everything is so beautiful, and you tell me there are more I can go see!  How will I ever choose?” asked Sally.

“Guess you’ll just have to get them all!” I laughed.

“Wish I could, wish I could,” sighed Sally.  “But, all this shopping has made me hungry!” Sally said, licking her lips.

“Come on,” I grinned.  “I’ll treat you to a chocolate sundae at our favorite ice cream place.”

“Mmmmmm!” Sally said, as she headed for the door.  “We can’t get there fast enough for me!”

No comments: