Friday, October 28, 2011

The Best Laid Plans of…….. by Pam Todd

Well, you’ve heard the saying, “The best laid plans of mice and men….” and the one about a certain road paved with good intentions!  That seems to be the case right now!!  Having a hard time being timely…. And also wondering why my Comcast internet signal always seems to come and go on Friday mornings … if it isn’t one thing, it’s another, as another old saying goes!

Thanks to all those who entered my giveaway in celebration of my fourth year (October 13) on Etsy with my shop:  www.bagsandmorebypam.etsy.com where I feature hand-crocheted items for people, pets, and homes.

As promised, I took a photo of the entries hand-written on small pieces of paper, somewhat neatly folded, and placed in my stainless steel mixing bowl, (which by the way belonged to my grandma, and which I have had since January, 1964, and which she had had since 1952) and then stirred diligently with a wooden spoon (only a few years old).

The second photo was of my dear hubby’s unbiased, completely impartial hand (certified by Price, Water…..whoops, actually by me), reaching in to draw out the lucky winner!

However, I’ve been through the photos on my iphone (forwards and backwards), and those photos aren’t there!! There are two empty white spaces there……….no doubt the missing photos! So, I apologize for not having the photos of the entries being stirred and the winner drawn.

The winner is El, and this is what she chose (as my giveaway allowed the lucky entrant to choose anything from my shop that he or she wanted valued at $28 or less)-- a 100% cotton Pamper Yourself Bath Set

500pyellowwhitebluegreenscrubbie washcloth

Each entrant will be contacted via email, thanking them for participating, and letting them know I wish I could have made them all winners! 

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Congratulations, El!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations El!

And thank you Pam for having the giveaway!